A good smile spreads good cheer , where i find a smile dentist in uk. Harley Street Smile Clinic change my smile testimony
Hi my beautiful people! Mother Teresa of Calcutta once said, “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” I think she was right ,It’s amazing that your smile can brighten someone’s day in a moment!!. I’m a lucky girl cause some months ago when i was in UK i found a great Smile clinic and one of the most experienced cosmetic dentistry in uk, the clinic is called Harley streets smile clinic , you can find it here. They have an experienced and dedicated clinic that specialises in high standard cosmetic dentistry procedures. Harley streets smile clinic restored my faith in the dentist and now my smile is so beautiful and my life change, cause when you have a good smile all aroung you gets better.
It’s incredible how a good smile change your face i feel that i can smile and right now i feel younger. The staff of Harley streets smile clinic was caring helpful and courteous all the time with me, and as i know that sometimes it’s hard to find a bright smiles dental clinic, i decided to start writing and sharing my experience to help another person that can be in the same situation that i was.
If you are looking for Veneers London or Porcelain Veeners uk on google don’t doubt to give a call to Harley streets smile clinic, cause they are specialized in these things :). I don’t know how to express what i feel. When you make a conscience effort to smile throughout your day people will remember you in a positive way 🙂
The benefits of smiling and the selfconfidence attitude, number 5 is going to schock you :O
Smiling has well-documented social benefits. A genuine smile can make you seem more likable,attractive and selfconfidence. But did you know that smiling more often can improve your health and help you live longer? Discover seven of the surprising health benefits of smiling
- Improved Mood. Smiling can boost your mood when you’re feeling blue, and may be beneficial for people struggling with anxiety and depression. …
- Lower Blood Pressure. So we are going to smile more and worry less definitely.
- Stress Relief.
- Better Relationships, cause a good attitude attract people. Studies have shown that moving the face muscles to smile sends a signal to your brain that you are happy. It helps release endorphins and before you know it,you feel actual happiness.
- Stronger Immune Function, be happy and smile it’s the secret for a healthy life
- Pain Relief.
- Longer Life. There is a study from 2010 where they found that smiling and positive emotions are associated with increased life spans. Talk about a reason to smile.
I think this is the most useful post i ever write!! I want to share this smile clinic with you cause they change my life and my health cause a healthy mouth it’s really important. So .. don’t forget that smile 🙂 it’s always a good idea!! See you in the next post. A chic kiss 😉 by Amanda chic.