Hi my chics !! Another month I bring you a review of Degustabox, this time from the February box that I’m sure will not leave you indifferent, since it comes very completita, you can see the products in the video and then I leave you one by one and my impressions .
– Bio Krunchy oat flakes..With what I like to a good cup of milk with cereals in the morning !, these are super light, crisp and with a delicious aroma. If you like the natural and authentic taste I think you will love it. The box also comes with a signature Krunchy bar with organic muesli, perfect for athletes.
– Snackíssimo: pieces of fruit perfect for a break, I already left them in the gym bag.
– Prince Maxichoco: with all the delicacy flavor of the prince cookies and an extra chocolate.
– Zanuy Wraps: I love preparing a lot of different dishes with these wraps, promote soon new video recipe.
– Amstel: a beer when the weekend arrives after training all week comes great. Pure Malta, I like its flavor 🙂
– Wonderful: I really like almonds, generally all nuts, but almonds have a lot of beneficial properties for health. This brand has long known it, have a smooth and very natural taste.
– Ketchup Chovi: mola a lot has characters from Frozen and Star Wars on the packaging.
– Nestlé coulant: these chocolates are addictive, they have an irresistible flavor.
-M & M’s:classic, with a larger format.
– Starlux: tomato sifted without skin or nuggets, it seems super practical, it also has a 100% natural flavor.
– La Gloria Drinks: a soft drink with lemonade flavor with few kilocalories and stevia. This brand was pioneering in its day in the USA to incorporate stevia like natural sweetener after being approved its alimentary use in the European Union.
Do not forget to use your discount code F612D on the Degustabox website: http://bit.ly/BoxDB1, with this code you can get the box at 5.99 euros, are not you incredible? See you next month with more Degusta news. A chic kiss;)