Hello my chics !!
Today Saturday, an improvised plan with friends, those of last minute, that often come out sometimes even better than those marked on the calendar jejeje. We gathered a little group to prepare a homemade sushi dinner, and this video appeared, which I wanted to share with you. One of my friends prepares great sushi and offered to help me with this video, everything was so improvised that even I had no idea how the sushi was prepared or what ingredients I needed, I think the at first I said ingredients even things of more Hahaha.
A different way of enjoying Japanese food by preparing it ourselves, and I would love to hear from you as you prepare it, it would be great to exchange opinions.
Here I leave you the ingredients that we have used and the preparation:
- SUSHI RICE
- SOY SAUCE
- ALGA NORI
- RED TUNA
Sushi rice, Wakame pasta, Seaweed and many of the ingredients can be found easily in Lidl or Carrefour, also in the gourmet area of El Corte Inglés.
STEP BY STEP:
- First step is to cook the sushi rice and let it cool and rest.
- Second step cut the peppers into tiny strips, avocado, tuna and red salmon so you can mix it later in the middle of the sushi roll.
- Third step: make small rolls of sushi wrapped with nori seaweed. To make the rolls you have to cut the algae in half and place one of the halves on top of the mat. The next step is to put the rice on top of the seaweed, leaving about 2cm free on the top margin. Then put wasabi and put the desired filling over, in this case, we have put Avocado, Salmon, red tuna and pepper.
- Fourth step, once all the ingredients are put the rolls with the help of the mat. To roll sushi, take the bottom of the mat and wrap the ingredients and rice with it. As the mixture is rolled up, it has to be pressed gently so that the preparation is compact
- Fifth step: cut the rolls in several portions and serve.
And that's all, if at least I have a smile I'm satisfied :) See you in ... the next videorecipe? maybe. A chic kiss;) by Amanda Chic
Os ánimo a pasaros por mi armario en http://www.chicfy.com/user/AmandaChic, allí os encontraréis prendas de algunos de mis looks. Si estáis interesadas en alguna prenda que ha salido en el blog y no está en el armario, podéis enviarme un correo desde el formulario de contacto, tal vez haya una posibilidad de subirla al amario low cost de Amanda Chic.
"Creative mind and founder of Amanda Chic" Influencer , fashion , travel and lifestyle blogger.