Hello my beauties
Today a review, but this box is not a box any Green Mood Box, is a bimonthly themed box designed for women who want to discover healthy alternatives and take care of a natural way.
Green Mood Box brings between 4 to five products 100% natural and organic, where you will find: the best natural cosmetics, healthy food, lifestyle and wellness, diy packs, a magazine and a lot of tips.
I love it, it's a new and different concept, and an easy and simple way to discover the best Beauty, Food and Ecolifestyle products without leaving home.
This is what has arrived in my January box, which as bimonthly can also be found in the month of February :)
- Cattier Pink Clay Face Mask: purifies the skin in a very gentle way. I like it very much because it is very natural and after using it you have an incredible feeling of well-being.
- Body scrub Lemon: sugar scrubs with olive oil and babasu. I like it a lot because it removes dead skin cells, regenerating it and leaving the skin soft.
- Green tea I'm beautiful, I love green tea, I drink it daily is antioxidant and helps to take care of the immune system, this I love because it is a mixture of green tea, goji berries, chia seeds etc. With a mild lemon scent.
- A notebook by Nathalie Ouederni to change the world jjeje, jot down things to do or simply the list of the purchase.
- Baobad fruit powder, I've never tried it! It is delicious, it has a lot of vitamin C, iron and fiber, I like it because it helps the intestinal flora and it is also my perfect ally to recharge the batteries and fill me with Energy.
- The magazine: it comes inside a magazine with a lot of detox tips, healthy breakfasts and novelties, I found it super interesting.
But ... just the Green mood box? For those of you who have been left wanting more, have the Greenmood Bazaar: an interactive space of awareness, information and promotion around eco-responsibility, a place of exchange on the natural lifestyle, a way of life full of alternatives Natural to discover, where they organize workshops, workshops and meetings around the Do It Yourself and natural products (natural cosmetics, food, DIY, recycling, home cleaning products, natural wellbeing, plant care, decoration with Recycled objects, etc.
What did you think about the Green Mood Box? See you in the next beauty post, with many new features. A chic kiss;) by Amanda chic
Os ánimo a pasaros por mi armario en http://www.chicfy.com/user/AmandaChic, allí os encontraréis prendas de algunos de mis looks. Si estáis interesadas en alguna prenda que ha salido en el blog y no está en el armario, podéis enviarme un correo desde el formulario de contacto, tal vez haya una posibilidad de subirla al amario low cost de Amanda Chic.
"Creative mind and founder of Amanda Chic" Influencer , fashion , travel and lifestyle blogger.