Hello beauties You already know that I love to get closer to my discoveries of the latest market developments and try new things, so today I want to talk about Malin and Goetz, a skin and hair cosmetics firm developed by Matthew Malin and Andrew Goetz, who personally develop each Formula working h with the best chemicals to bring us effective treatments that benefit our skin.
Malin and Goetz is manufactured in the USA with the latest advances in technology. Its products are very respectful with the skin. I have to especially emphasize their cleaners, that in addition to cleaning and purifying the skin, moisturize . In addition they do not have oils or residues that I sometimes find in other cleaners that finally clog my pores and are very oily for my skin. I leave you its web https://www.malinandgoetz.com in case you want to take a look and see what is best for your skin type. Here is a list of products I have tested and a small review:
- Vitamin b5 body moisturizer: it has a super pleasant smell and a quick absorption, something that is appreciated since you can dress quickly. I like it a lot because it leaves the skin super hydrated.
- Replenishing face serum: a serum for the ultralight face, moisturizes the skin and ... do not forget the neck! Which is also important to apply there cream.
- Grape cleaner: as I told you my favorite, clean in depth, leaves the skin super moisturized and non-greasy.
- Mask detox: with vitamin C and antioxidants, purifies and cleans the skin in depth, oxygenate it. I find it super recommendable to do it a couple of times a week. So creams on clean skin absorb better and make more effect.
- Cream with vitamin E moisturizing: it has no oils and is perfect for moisturizing the skin or to use it as a base or primer before the make-up.
And that's all, Did you know this brand? Thank you for being there every day. See you on my social networks instagram @amandachic_official (also ig stories) and snapchat amandachic8. A chic kiss;)
Os ánimo a pasaros por mi armario en http://www.chicfy.com/user/AmandaChic, allí os encontraréis prendas de algunos de mis looks. Si estáis interesadas en alguna prenda que ha salido en el blog y no está en el armario, podéis enviarme un correo desde el formulario de contacto, tal vez haya una posibilidad de subirla al amario low cost de Amanda Chic.
"Creative mind and founder of Amanda Chic" Influencer , fashion , travel and lifestyle blogger.