Hi my chics !! As every month I teach you the Tokyo Treat, with snacks, sweets and all the latest news from Japan. Here are the products that have arrived and my impressions:
- Condensated milk choco anpam: it is a traditional Japanese cake with milk filling super light and delicious.
- Black Thunder Kinako flavor: a very tasty chocolate and rice galician
- Super Ottotto Savory, has soy salty is a snack with forms of sea creatures, for my taste is a little strong.
- Sakupan choco Monaka, a panda snack with chocolate and light vanilla filling, I think super nice and looks great.
- Nakayoshi Neru Neru, is a sweet that you can prepare yourself with grape and strawberry flavor, I did not like it very much.
-New Years Facial Art Mask: A New Year's Mask, this box includes this beauty item, it's very good I liked it.
- Rich taste Calpis Soda, is a lactic acid of yogurt typical of Japan, has a very light flavor.
-Samurai japan chips: Each package these cheeses brings a chrome from a baseball player, they are great and the taste is light.
- Sour plum fortune candy: this is a lucky hehe, every sachet brings something sweet or agrío, depends on which you choose you will have a taste of another ... bets are accepted hahaha
- Pikachu gummmy, pikachu jelly beans
-Fizzy Soft candy stick, a sweet flavored with orange and lemon, a spectacular combination and a somewhat bittersweet flavor.
-Frog Family Gyummy, with grape and apple flavor, frog-shaped jelly beans
- Glico Cultured Butter Pretz: These butter-shaped snacks are addictive, I love them!
- Spokemon stick candy, some candy bars with orange flavor and soda.
-One piece chocolate wafer: a delicious chocolate with stickers of Japanese characters.
- Alfort chocolate biscuit: chocolate with vanilla butter cookies and the red is like something spicy but I have not identified the taste well.
I hope you liked my post today. I leave the link of Tokyo treat in case you want to take a look https://tokyotreat.com/. See you at the next gastro post. A chic kiss;) by Amanda Chic
Os ánimo a pasaros por mi armario en http://www.chicfy.com/user/AmandaChic, allí os encontraréis prendas de algunos de mis looks. Si estáis interesadas en alguna prenda que ha salido en el blog y no está en el armario, podéis enviarme un correo desde el formulario de contacto, tal vez haya una posibilidad de subirla al amario low cost de Amanda Chic.
"Creative mind and founder of Amanda Chic" Influencer , fashion , travel and lifestyle blogger.